POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another brick - plus source : Re: Another brick - plus source Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another brick - plus source
From: John VanSickle
Date: 4 May 2006 19:26:26
Message: <445a8da2$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:

> What ho
>
> Here is a slightly more complex example of the brick mesh, with two combined
> pigment functions. If anybody wants a go at it, here's the code (no
> smoothing):

Y'all want to know something?  I've done my share of brick modeling, and
then the next time I actually saw a brick in real life (that place where
the ceiling is blue some of the time), it actually looked different, in
a way that we'd call unrealistic if we had modeled it that way.

"The gods are strange, and yet they are not strange."

Regards,
John