POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray 3.7 - Feature Request: Close Button : Re: POV-Ray 3.7 - Feature Request: Close Button Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.7 - Feature Request: Close Button
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 4 May 2006 16:30:25
Message: <445a6461@news.povray.org>
Hi Nemesis,

thanks a lot for your answer. Yes, you might be surprised to hear now, that
I knew the key combination. But my point is, that there are various types of
users each with his or her own habits of using a computer program.

The point I want to make, is that the editor should just accomodate as many
types as usage profiles as it makes sense. Yes, I know the key combination.
But I am one of those freaky but nice guys who prefer easy mouse
reachability for some cases, despite of using key combinations also for some
other purposes. In case of the POV-Ray editor, I really miss the certain
ease if it comes to close a file.

A program is well done, if it supports the majority of usage profiles.

Ah, but don't take me wrong, Nemesis: I appreciate your answer, and it is
interesting to hear about your opinion. Truly thanks,

Sven