POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Realistic bricks : Re: Realistic bricks Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realistic bricks
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 2 May 2006 15:28:02
Message: <4457b2c2$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> What are s.day and Bill Pragnell using for a news reader? Gravity, both
> the older version and the new open source one refuse to decode the
> messages and display them... Its quite annoying and frankly I hate every
> other news reader I have ever tried to use.

According to the headers, both are using the web-interface from
povray.org. I attached the source of Sean's message, perhaps you can
figure out what keeps your agent from displaying the messages.

HTH,
Florian

From: "s.day" <s.d### [at] uelacuk>
Date: Tue,  2 May 2006 09:45:01 EDT
Newsgroups: povray.binaries.images
Subject: Re: Realistic bricks

--------boundary00xxzz99pov77ccvv44

Looks very interesting, I had a similar idea myself a while ago but
unfortunately did not know how to create the rounded box using meshes. I
would certainly be very interested in the source code when it is finished.

Sean