POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SF: Preview 03: Imperial Carrier : Re: Preview 03: Imperial Carrier Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Preview 03: Imperial Carrier
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 29 Apr 2006 15:51:01
Message: <4453c3a5$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Marc,

the very first of these previews was done with the full version of POV-Ray:
v 3.6, but all other previews (02 - 07) were done with the bbeta version of
the new POV-Ray, version 3.7.0 Beta 12a.

There are none of these "spot lights" remaining when using the beta version.
On the other hand, they say that radiosity and other features are not yet
fully completed which might be the only reason why the spot lights have
disappeared.

Greetings,

Sven