POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SF: Preview 03: Imperial Carrier : Re: SF: Preview 03: Imperial Carrier Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SF: Preview 03: Imperial Carrier
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 29 Apr 2006 10:38:42
Message: <44537a72@news.povray.org>
Hello Larry,

never mind - I welcome criticism but I also understand easily that you just
mention it because of the funny nature of your observation.

Yes, you are right, these details look truly the way you have mentioned. But
that's entirely unintentionally, and also just based on the perspective.
The "smiley" is just a superstructure meant for conferences or meetings.
What you see are the roof windows of that structure.

And the "warrior" is caused by sensor arrays and antennas inside a large
bay.

It is nice that someone looks to my images, and I am happy to receive a
first feedback. I want to invite you all to give me more of your feedbacks!

Greetings,

Sven Littkowski