POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SF: Preview 03: Imperial Carrier : Re: SF: Preview 03: Imperial Carrier Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SF: Preview 03: Imperial Carrier
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 28 Apr 2006 23:41:43
Message: <4452e077@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Here: Bird's view on the middle front section of the imperial carrier
> SENECA.

These two attached images are simply cropped details from your preview 3
and 4 images.

Just curious -- was the "happy face" intentional?

And when I enlarge the second image I can see it's just a hatch of some
sort and shadows.  But with a normal, unexpanded view it looks (to me)
like a figure of a man holding a weapon.

This is NOT a criticism of your very impressive images and I'm not
suggesting changes.  But I was somewhat amused at these two details.

      -=- Larry -=-

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'details.jpg' (11 KB)