POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another car : Another car Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Another car
From: scott
Date: 26 Apr 2006 16:57:05
Message: <444fdea1@news.povray.org>
For those that remember, a while back I posted some renderes of car models
taken from Live for Speed (www.liveforspeed.net).  Well they just recently
released a new version with an F1 car, as within a day or two the community
had created skins for all the teams.  So I just made a render with the skin
from the Renault team.

I deleted the original wheels and tyres because you could see the polygons
when rendered with POV.  I've done the tyres, but am thinking how to do the
wheels.  I think it will be pretty hard to do them in POV as there are too
many rounds and curved surfaces, maybe I will give it a go in Wings.
Anyway, here it is without wheels:

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'CMXcar3.jpg' (141 KB)