POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : premier : Re: premier Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: premier
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Apr 2006 03:30:25
Message: <444dd011@news.povray.org>
Nice!
A few things, though. The wood texture is too obviously identical on the
stools. Some random transforms should do the trick.
I am not too happy about the floor, which seems too washed out. In the
finish, I would put ambient to 0 (everywhere in fact), and reduce specular
to below 0.5. I am not sure about the metallic reflection... keep it low
too.
Well, the discussion about assumed_gamma is old (and still raging?), I would
keep it at 1, imo.

Thomas