POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bass (WIP 139KB) : Re: Bass (WIP 139KB) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bass (WIP 139KB)
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 25 Apr 2006 03:12:43
Message: <444dcbeb@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:444a752a@news.povray.org...

>   The cover (gauze) over the the actual speaker needs to be almost black
> where you can't see the speaker through it, (save you some work I think).
>
>    I have a Sessionette:75 and I can't see the speaker from (literally)
> two feet away through the gauze.

I have foto's of 2 Peavey's and a Marshall bass amp and all the speakers
show up in the pics. so I guess it's ok. But the texture differs with every
different render size so maybe something simpler will help.

>    I'll go with Jims thoughts on the bass finish.

I've worked a bit more on the bass finish. Currently rendering. will post
when done.

--
-Nekar Xenos-
"The truth is out there..."