POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bass (WIP 139KB) : Re: Bass (WIP 139KB) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:27:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bass (WIP 139KB)
From: St
Date: 22 Apr 2006 14:25:46
Message: <444a752a@news.povray.org>
"Nekar Xenos" <go_### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message

>  I need to do something about the drums, maybe take them out completely.

 Or move the drums? I notice that they are eating through the ground plane
atm. I like the drum shadow there, the shadow thing works for me overall,
but maybe just move the drums back a little.

   The cover (gauze) over the the actual speaker needs to be almost black
where you can't see the speaker through it, (save you some work I think).

    I have a Sessionette:75 and I can't see the speaker from (literally) two
feet away through the gauze.

> Comments, suggestions and help welcome.

    I'll go with Jims thoughts on the bass finish.

       ~Steve~