POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : PovRay 3.7.0beta.12a : Re: PovRay 3.7.0beta.12a Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay 3.7.0beta.12a
From: Jonathan
Date: 21 Apr 2006 23:04:26
Message: <44499d3a@news.povray.org>
Update:
I managed to get a copy of blender and imported the mesh and reexported the
mesh back into PoseRay and rendered. Worked fine expect for my losing all my
groups and UV mappngs. I assume the next course would be to break up the
groups before exporting and recombine and map in poseray to see if the
problem repeats itself. Assuming that it would provide ANY valuable data at
all.

Thanks,
Jonathan
red### [at] redmasqcom