POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Proof of intelligent life on Mars : Re: Proof of intelligent life on Mars Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proof of intelligent life on Mars
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Apr 2006 03:38:38
Message: <443f517e@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] earthlinknet> schreef in bericht

> Those clever Martians! How did they line up those strange spotted objects
so
> geometrically?

Ha! That is the proof of their higher intelligence, compared to us, humans!
Scientists are still trying to puzzle out the meaning of those dots, but
missing the Martian equivalent of a Rosetta Stone, they won't succeed, I'm
afraid...
Also the geometry is beyond our understanding of course.

Thomas