POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Evensong (~143 kB) : Re: Evensong (~60 kB) wip 2 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evensong (~60 kB) wip 2
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Apr 2006 03:32:07
Message: <443f4ff7@news.povray.org>
Thanks Mike and Stephen!!

The windows are not meant to be stained glass. They are not common in
refectory windows (at least today) and because of their cost, mainly used in
church windows.
However, I thought I could use irid here to give them some difference. It
suggests, I think, ageing of the glass, or some production technique
perhaps. Anyway, It is meant to suggest some texture to the surface itself.

Thomas