POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flower study WIP 01 : Re: Flower study WIP 01 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flower study WIP 01
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 14 Apr 2006 02:56:45
Message: <443f47ac@news.povray.org>
Rune spake:

> Here goes my first post in p.b.i for ages. It's a flower of some kind.
>
> It's going to be a fictional flower. So far it's based a lot on various
> different kinds of lilies, but none that are quite like mine. My goal is

Yikes!

Why oh why do other ppl' WIP images -always- look better than mine?

Boo hoo...

Very nicely done, I think the petal texture is exactly right (looks pixel
for pixel like a flower I saw a while ago in my garden). Love the internal
structure you depicted (called the "stamen"?)

Will this be something you'll release later? Scrumptilicious!

--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician / Programmer