POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Evensong (~143 kB) : Re: Evensong (~143 kB) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evensong (~143 kB)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 12 Apr 2006 02:47:20
Message: <443ca278@news.povray.org>
"Alain" <ele### [at] netscapenet> schreef in bericht

> It looks like you are rotating around only 1 axis. You can try using
rotation around all 3 axis,
> using some random values.

That's correct, because the texture, by itself, has a angle. So, my idea was
to rotate the texture around the vertical axis (here z, as the scene is
Moray built) and get different orientations. I think that the rotation angle
is not large enough. I shall experiment. I may use the other axes, but only
for very small values...

Thomas