POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tango (renders + photos) : Re: Tango (renders + photos) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tango (renders + photos)
From: Bob H
Date: 9 Apr 2006 20:36:54
Message: <4439a8a6$1@news.povray.org>
news:e1bds3$snc$1@chho.imagico.de...
> don't you think the purple 'thing' in the gray version would look better
> with more interesting shading?  It looks somewhat flat

It kinda fits, though. Get it? "flat"?  ;)

I really do think it goes with the overall design. The photo shows it looks
good.

I wouldn't have guessed the tango.pov was being applied to a kiteboard. I
rendered it immediately after getting the files, comparing it in 3.6 where
it is very slow going. Unfortunately, I wasn't finding anything else
rendering so much faster in the beta by using +b2 so I haven't been checking
into that again yet.