POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : chalice WIP [78 kb] : Re: chalice WIP Update [79 kb & 41 kb] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:27:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: chalice WIP Update [79 kb & 41 kb]
From: Jim Charter
Date: 8 Apr 2006 05:26:44
Message: <443781d4$1@news.povray.org>
none wrote:
> Jim Charter wrote:
>
> Impressive.

Thanks Shay

Do you ever spend the money to print these object studies?

Nah.  Actaully I did a lot of printing of all sorts of things when I was
demoing printers in stores and printed out my works as well as that of
some others here.  The results were interesting but really never
rivalled a photograph for intrinsic interest.  The one I like best was a
print of the Boli figure.

But there are better machines to print with than the little consumer
printers I was demoing obviously.