POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : macos batch processing : Re: macos batch processing Server Time
26 Apr 2024 07:44:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: macos batch processing
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 7 Apr 2006 11:14:10
Message: <443681c2$1@news.povray.org>
andrea valle wrote:
> That's it, indeed.
>
> So, how do I set global parameters for all my files to be rendered, eg.
> dimension?

Assuming on size fits all, it is easy:

Open one scene file, change the Render Settings and add a Settings Set (use
the "Set:" popup menu in the Render Settings dialog and select "Add..."
there. Once created, open the Preferences dialog, go to the Scenes tab and
select the newly created set in the "Default render Settings Set:" popup
menu. This way all files you created elsewhere and that have not been opened
yet (and hence no render settings associated with them), will inherit the
same render settings.

> (There's no way to use cmd line, right?)

No. You can of course download the Unix source code, and built the
command-line version of POV-Ray and run it in the terminal.

	Thorsten