POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : I can't open Pov-Ray on Mac : Re: I can't open Pov-Ray on Mac Server Time
28 Apr 2024 04:05:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I can't open Pov-Ray on Mac
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 1 Apr 2006 13:54:08
Message: <442ecc50$1@news.povray.org>
Oleguer Vilella wrote:
> What could happen if I do something wrong? I've got Linux Red Hat 9 on the
> other computer and I've done that installation there some time ago, but if I
> tray it on the Mac and I do something wrong what could happen here?

You do NOT need to install LINUX. You need to get the POV-Ray UNIX source
code archive and just need to compile it. But as said before, if you don't
know that, or how to do that, you likely cause more damage to your system
than anything else. Thus, for your own good, don't try it unless you know
what you are doing.

	Thorsten