POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Contrast and radiosity : Re: Contrast and radiosity Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Contrast and radiosity
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 23 Mar 2006 09:20:23
Message: <4422aea7@news.povray.org>
High!

Lonnie wrote:

> Very classical with the archs
> and pillars, but with Frankenstein laboratory metalwork that just begs for
> high voltage.

So, electrify it! Emitting media and splines should do the trick...

> Far from finished, this is going to be the interior of a
> space station.

Must be a *huge* space station... similar to my unfinished Ilthanalg
colonist's space ark from 72,031 BC, which is designed to be about 100
kilometres from one end to the other!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Cold Duck Time (Michael Falkenstein)