POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RSOCP... what's inside of it? : Re: RSOCP... what's inside of it? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RSOCP... what's inside of it?
From: Ron M
Date: 21 Mar 2006 18:37:10
Message: <44208e26@news.povray.org>
Lonnie wrote:
> Chambers <bdc### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>> Out of curiosity I sliced one open, and you know what I found?
>>
>> ...Chambers
>
> NOT!  I cut one of my RSOCPs open and found a CPORS containing a RSOCP
> containing...

I just kept cutting and cutting mine, and all I see is more reflective
material.  After that many cuts, surely if there was something inside
I should have found it, no?

(not bad for a 9-line resurfaced; though it looked even shinier before
jpeg compression didn't like all the little cuts)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rscop.jpg' (39 KB)

Preview of image 'rscop.jpg'