POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fish 'n' Chips Update. (Still WIP) : Re: Fish 'n' Chips Update. (Still WIP) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fish 'n' Chips Update. (Still WIP)
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 15 Mar 2006 13:31:12
Message: <44185d70$1@news.povray.org>
High!

St. wrote:
> I've added a few things...
>
>   ~Steve~

The peas as well as the fried fish still look pretty much like
plastic... I would like to make the peas less shiny and the fish should
have a more orange hue. Also the chips (we here in Continental Europe
call them "pommes frites") currently look like fresh from cold storage -
they should be of a warm yellow, even a slightly brownish orange along
the edges!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar