POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : not sure how to solve this problem : not sure how to solve this problem Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  not sure how to solve this problem
From: Jim Charter
Date: 12 Mar 2006 22:04:07
Message: <4414e127@news.povray.org>
If this has been discussed already I apologize, and/or I am missing
something obvious.

The object on the left is a csg cylinder
The object on the right is a isosurface cylinder

The top of the scene was rendered with no assumed_gamma specified

The bottom half of the scene was rendered with no other change that to
specify assumed_gamma 1.0

So the question is how can I specific assumed_gamma and eliminate the
artifacting in the shadow?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'img.0022.jpg' (31 KB)