POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cobblestone (and again ...) : Re: cobblestone (and again ...) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cobblestone (and again ...)
From: Alain
Date: 11 Mar 2006 10:53:16
Message: <4412f26c$1@news.povray.org>
RusHHouR nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 08/03/2006 23:38:
> Yes, it is better, and I cant wait to see the outcome of the entire city
> scene.
> Will it be a view from ancient Rome? =)

Romans tended to use larger flagstones instead of cobblestones. Those where mostly
circular and oval
shaped, with smaller ones used to fill in the gaps. Cobblestones paving is much more
recent: middle
ages to mid twentith century.

--
Alain
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH