POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Down the Drain (Final) : Re: Down the Drain (Final) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Down the Drain (Final)
From: St
Date: 9 Mar 2006 13:43:06
Message: <4410773a@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> wrote in
message news:440fdbbc$1@news.povray.org...
>> Now, does this mean we can expect further advancement on the Chasm
> frontier?
>> ;)
>
> I truly hope so! I'm pretty tied up with a project at my university, and
> the
> troubles I've expressed with this picture aren't resolved yet. I often
> find
> myself too tired or too uninterested to hack away at the rigging and begin
> modelling the set.

But I've been thinking about it again and hope to have a
> spark start a fire. :-)

 Yes Tim, I'm waiting for the 'Fire of LOVE' image! Your depiction of this
will, I'm sure, be as good as anything else you've rendered...

   If not, better.   :o)

   She's there, just waiting...

   ~Steve~