POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cobblestone (and again ...) : cobblestone (and again ...) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  cobblestone (and again ...)
From: David El Tom
Date: 8 Mar 2006 17:53:34
Message: <440f606e@news.povray.org>
ok, ...
I think I've got a look for the cobblestones I can live with.
Some of you suggested real displacement, and as it was already on my list I
implemented it as a bulge across the road in addition to a bump layer (both can
be scaled separately). Added also curb stones.

   consequently I still have to do:

   - drains
   - sidewalks
   - debris and weed ;-)
   - and .... THE REST OF THE TOWN

but this will have till tomorrow

... dave

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cobblestone_test4.jpg' (129 KB)

Preview of image 'cobblestone_test4.jpg'
cobblestone_test4.jpg