POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Curved Portal - 2 Final : Re: Curved Portal - 2 Final Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curved Portal - 2 Final
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 8 Mar 2006 03:59:15
Message: <440e9ce3$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <c_b### [at] btconnectcomnospam> schreef in bericht

> That's looking fantastic.

Thank you, Chris :-)

> The pigeons are a nice touch and the pile of grit.
> The cat looks safer now, but the ladders still look a bit of a health and
> safety issue with nothing securing them :-)

I am afraid security measures have been very deficient here. An inspector
was on his way, I have been told. Perhaps that is why nobody is working,
apparently....

> The image on the section of wall closest to the camera looks blurred and
the
> wall and floor beneath the birds nest looks cleaner than I've ever seen
any
> wall or floor beneath a birds nest.

The blurring is the result of the rather low definition of the original
images as provided. They look better from farther away. Unfortunately I can
do nothing about that.
Yes, good point about the dirt. I shall have look into that matter.

> Still a beautiful piece of work.
> Congratulations.

Thanks again, Chris. Much appreciated.

Thomas