POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ashley 2334 circuit (WIP, ~160k) : Re: Ashley 2334 circuit (WIP, ~160k) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ashley 2334 circuit (WIP, ~160k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Mar 2006 22:14:53
Message: <440a57ad$1@news.povray.org>
I'm thinking of a very tedious and tiresome (no puin intended) animation as
viewed from the drivers seat of one of those cars as it traverses the entire
knot.  Only joking. Very ingenious use of a knot. While I wondered if two
lanes might have been better for traffic I followed it around and found you
have all the cars going in the same direction, so guess that'll be okay.  ;)

Now I must ask... Were you able to place the cars using the same method the
road is done? I figure they are, somehow, but being unevenly spaced that
might not be so, so I am asking please. Got to know.  :)

--
Bob H  www.3digitaleyes.com
http://3digitaleyes.com/imagery/