POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ashley 2334 circuit (WIP, ~160k) : Ashley 2334 circuit (WIP, ~160k) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Ashley 2334 circuit (WIP, ~160k)
From: Thibaut Jonckheere
Date: 4 Mar 2006 17:46:16
Message: <440a18b8@news.povray.org>
Impressed by the recent knot images posted recently on this newsgroup by
Bill Pragnell and others, I decided to try something in this direction
too. The knot shown here is Ashley knot #2334 (see
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/nest/imager/contributions/scharein/Ashley/).

The circuit was done entirely with Wings3D, using as a guide a model
exported from knotplot. The grass texture is taken from Rune's website,
and the car is nothing but G. Tran's mini.

All comments are welcome. I am particurlary interested by ideas about
the background: I have tried a few things without much success.

Thibaut

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'circuitd_33.jpg' (163 KB)