POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dandelion alternate : Re: Dandelion alternate Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dandelion alternate
From: Slime
Date: 4 Mar 2006 03:24:54
Message: <44094ed6@news.povray.org>
In both of them, I'd like to see the camera brought closer and the viewing
angle increased, to get the same image with more of a perspective effect.
Overall, I like the first one better - the view is more interesting IMO -
except that the radiator (thought it was a chair) and table poking into the
bottom part of the image confuses my eyes a little. They feel cramped in
there.

As far as lighting goes, I prefer the first, but I think the harsh edges on
the moon and jar need to be softened. The light from outside falling on the
red brick confuses me; if the moon is visible, the light must be coming from
something else - a street light, perhaps, but it doesn't make sense that
it's coming from below.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]