POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Twentieth Century Fox films logo (21st actually) : Re: WIP Twentieth Century Fox films logo (21st actually) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Twentieth Century Fox films logo (21st actually)
From: dlm
Date: 2 Mar 2006 18:57:39
Message: <44078673@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" <omniverse@charter%net> wrote in message
news:440767cb$1@news.povray.org...
>> "Bob Hughes" <omniverse@charter%net> wrote in message
>>> Oh-oh. The zip file is said to be corrupt and his web site isn't there.
>>
>> I opened the zip using winzip with no problems and the files are
>> readable.
>> Try the download again. If it fails we can make a plan.

Bob,
The files needed a bit of updating as they were written in POV 0.0?
In any event I bullied them into submission and managed a quick render of
Nathan O'Brien's original 1997 work.
Search sources in attached 20Cfox.zip for DLM to spot commented changes.
I have posted sources to p.b.s-f in plain text.

DLM

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '20Cfox.zip' (7 KB) Download '13a&e.png' (324 KB)

Preview of image '13a&e.png'
13a&e.png