POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Down the Drain (WIP Update #2) : Re: Down the Drain (WIP Update #2) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Down the Drain (WIP Update #2)
From: Sebastian H
Date: 1 Mar 2006 16:55:30
Message: <44061852$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
> As always, comments and suggestions appreciated! :-)

I'm not sure what the image want's to tell me.
At first I thought it is about lost love or something
but considering that a droplet seldom comes just alone
it looks more like one honest/tender heart among so many
other goes down the drain. This would arise some interesting
questions which of course to answer would be very off topic...
Just joking.
Great image!