POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Twentieth Century Fox films logo (21st actually) : Re: WIP Twentieth Century (21st this time) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Twentieth Century (21st this time)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Mar 2006 12:54:33
Message: <4405dfd9$1@news.povray.org>
"Paolo Gibellini" <p.g### [at] teinoscom> wrote in message
>I love the clouds a lot, is a problem share the texture?

And I will love to share that, Paolo. Not much to it at all. In fact, it's
probably way too simple for a good rendering. Is a WIP, of course.

I tried to get better cloud colors by using a gradient pattern on a plane
between them and the sunlight so it would look like it gets brighter toward
the horizon. I rendered this part alone before giving it to you and I added
the "air" because it wasn't dark enough without that. The camera needed to
be in this, too, or else it might be trouble to get looking right again.

/* BEGIN */
camera {
 location <18,-3.85,-24>
 look_at <4.5,3.5,0>