POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dandelion v4 : Re: Dandelion v4 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dandelion v4
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Feb 2006 03:49:20
Message: <44040e90@news.povray.org>
Good progress!
One thing you should do, is widen the window sill. Imo, the jar is going to
topple over!
I am not sure about the brick wall *inside* the house. Why not a plastered
wall, or decayed wall paper?
Another point: The thickness of the wall. It is now a "one stone" wall,
which is extremely thin for a construction nowadays and has all kinds of
problems in terms of climate control, humidity, and strength for supporting
a decent roof. Your wall should, at least, be two stones wide or a little
more even. That would also solve the width of the window sill.
Some papers on the table would do fine indeed (bills, bills, and yet more
bills :-) ) perhaps an old newspaper. And an (half) empty glass of something
unmentionable.

Thomas

----