POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Down the Drain (WIP Update #1) : Down the Drain (WIP Update #1) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Down the Drain (WIP Update #1)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 26 Feb 2006 17:22:26
Message: <44022a22@news.povray.org>
So, here's the next step.

Tilted the camera, worked on the lighting, the water, the textures, the
models... Added that thing which'll go down the drain as well. Quite unsure
what to add now, if I want to tinker with the colors and lighting some
more... I guess I'll have to give it a rest for a day or two to get a new
look at it.

Comments and suggestions appreciated! :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias v2.0"