POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Twentieth Century Fox films logo (21st actually) : Re: WIP Twentieth Century (21st this time) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Twentieth Century (21st this time)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Feb 2006 13:54:51
Message: <4400a7fb@news.povray.org>
Oh heck! Um, that was the first saved as a jpeg. Confused by the file name.

Okay, here's the 21st century one. You'll notice the changes, no doubt. I
was using cylinder spotlights until I switched over to projected_through and
used regular spotlights that could be placed below the beam exit points.

Bob H

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '21st Century Fox logo 1st.jpg' (57 KB)

Preview of image '21st Century Fox logo 1st.jpg'
21st Century Fox logo 1st.jpg