POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Twentieth Century Fox films logo (21st actually) : WIP Twentieth Century Fox films logo (21st actually) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  WIP Twentieth Century Fox films logo (21st actually)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Feb 2006 13:48:28
Message: <4400a67c@news.povray.org>
I haven't been using POV-Ray much lately, so to get back into the fun I put
this together over the past few days. This image is still a rough draft
while WIP is ongoing. Obvious subject for recreation in POV-Ray with those
searchlights in it.

Started with 20th atop there and made a change to 21st today, mainly because
I'm using artistic license anyway to update the look of the 1935 original--
which itself was updated a little in more recent years but still keeps the
same basic design.

Here's a link to the images I'm using to copy this from.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20th_Century_Fox

BTW, I searched around for any others made before and only found an sPatch
model (broken link to it), no renderings. Also a 3D Max model. I was fairly
certain someone had posted one here at some point in time, so if any of you
have, I'd love to see it.

Bob H

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '20th Century Fox logo 1st.jpg' (47 KB)

Preview of image '20th Century Fox logo 1st.jpg'
20th Century Fox logo 1st.jpg