POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Down the Drain (WIP) : Re: Down the Drain (WIP) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Down the Drain (WIP)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Feb 2006 13:28:17
Message: <4400a1c1@news.povray.org>
It looks very much like the way a toilet bowl draws water down rapidly.

That could be the aforementioned "unphysical" appearance about it, just that
it seems to be pulling the water in much more than the typical sink drain
can do.

That central vortex part is obscuring the drain hole, so you might want to
calm the water some to make it clearer to see. Unless it doesn't matter when
some sort of object is floating above there. Well, then again, I think the
drain hole might be a fundamental part to the picture.

Other than all this I really liked the first look I got of it because the
whole thing actually is a good sink scene. Only suggestion I can add here is
maybe a wetted soap bar with a few little bubbles sitting on it.  ;)

Bob H