POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The reality disfunction - 124KB : Re: The reality disfunction - 124KB Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The reality disfunction - 124KB
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Feb 2006 13:13:54
Message: <44009e62@news.povray.org>
Has a kind of acoustical visualization thing going on about it, like air
molecules in rapid motion.

DLM mentioned the spelling of disfunction, in a roundabout way I guess. :)
Not that I know the word very well or anything but I think dys- probably
means something different from dis-, and looking it up at the online Merriam
Webster dictionary doesn't actually tell me anything more, except that dys-
could be for a special variation of *not* (which is what I consider dis- to
be, not function). Dysfunction would be something abnormal then, instead.
The Reality Disfunction title probably does okay for the picture. Although,
I do have to wonder now if it was intended to be about abnormality. ;)

I'm sure only some of you out there wanted to hear me say anything about all
that! Most of you are probably trying to not read this. LOL

Bob H