POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The "slush" candle [130KB] : Re: The "slush" candle [130KB] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The "slush" candle [130KB]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Feb 2006 11:38:19
Message: <440087fb$1@news.povray.org>
That looks almost too good for such a simple texture. Aptly named, too.
Could possibly be refrozen slush, too. LOL You're dealing with perceived
reality there, of course, and as most of us know that varies from person to
person.

I wonder what would happen if you scaled a second one slightly larger which
has a more frosty texture to create a kind of crust over it? I saw the
earlier photo of a snow candle, that's what made me think of that.

Bob H