POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ouch ... : Re: ouch ... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ouch ...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Feb 2006 11:27:25
Message: <4400856d$1@news.povray.org>
Perhaps an odd thing to say, but... a beautiful picture.

Where's the tooth decay, though? Or was that the idea? Nice clean tooth and
yet pulled. Interesting. And amazing to see this made so well.

100 days!? Yow! I can imagine why you're asking how to speed that up then.
If you had saved the photon map maybe that would be one idea, but if you
didn't...

If there's anything for me to suggest changing it would be the white
bristles, unless they were meant to be gray like that. Those might even be a
candidate for being media-filled to give them some translucency.

Thanks for showing this unique rendering. BTW, I was just at the dentist for
6 month checkup a couple weeks ago and no teeth pulled.  :}

Bob H