POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dandelion v3 : Re: Dandelion v3 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dandelion v3
From: Merrin Cullen
Date: 24 Feb 2006 15:25:52
Message: <43ff6bd0$1@news.povray.org>
Having read this, has completely changed the way I interpret the image. My
initial interpretation was the desire to grow something green when
surrounded by an urban environment, perhaps settling for a lowly weed...at
least it is green. Looking at it with your interpretation in mind is really
enlightening. I think I like the image even more now. I am looking forward
to seeing your progress on the image.