POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : media-fog bug? : Re: media-fog bug? intersecting with isosurface Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: media-fog bug? intersecting with isosurface
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Feb 2006 04:40:11
Message: <43fadffb@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> schreef in bericht

> The container is, however, hardly or not visible when in front or
> intersecting a textured surface/object. In my Alien Cliff image, I cannot
> see it against the cliff.

This is not true unfortunately :-(
I looked acrefully at my image and saw strange patches that shouldn't be
there. So I made a new test with the fog, the media, and an isosurface
representing the cliff. This is the result. Note that the horizontal plane
does not show any artifact!!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: