POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What do you think...? : Re: What do you think now...? (still wip 245kb's) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What do you think now...? (still wip 245kb's)
From: St
Date: 20 Feb 2006 11:57:55
Message: <43f9f513@news.povray.org>
Phew! That was a long 2 hours!  ;)

Ok, I've implemented Lance' deep rich blue as the background - not too sure
about it, but would appreciate other's thoughts.

 Thomas' suggestion of having the 'ice' block melting is there now too, and
I've added a couple of brass beasties with fiery flames, as a kind of
surreal effect to go with the melting ice...

  Oh, and I've moved the camera back a little as per nobody's suggestion,
but if this image isn't going to work out, I'll probably follow his other
advise and do the whole fireplace thing instead... Or both. Hmm...

  Oh again, and what do you think of the red flames this time?

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fireice2.jpg' (246 KB)