POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Struggle (aka Dandelion v1) : The Struggle (aka Dandelion v1) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  The Struggle (aka Dandelion v1)
From: Chambers
Date: 17 Feb 2006 15:42:56
Message: <43f63550@news.povray.org>
An idea for an image I had, spent most of this week working on it, but
not anywhere near done yet :)

Anyway, I've got a better version of the flower, but it crashes v3.7,
and I don't want to tweak the brightness to fit 3.6.

Current plans:
- Make the wall seen outside more interesting (windows, fire escapes, etc)
- A few more details inside the room
- A more believable jar
- Something isn't working right with the wall.  This has been, by far,
the most frustrating aspect of the image yet.

Things I have set up, but didn't want to wait for for this render:
- Higher quality light source
- Atmospheric media making the view seem "dusty"
- A slight focal_blur

Things I really need help on:
- The dirt.  PLEASE!

...Chambers