POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Apparent AA error : Re: Apparent AA error Server Time
1 May 2024 19:46:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Apparent AA error
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Feb 2006 18:15:50
Message: <43f264a6$1@news.povray.org>
"Chambers" <bdc### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> Can someone else verify this, or is it just on my machine?

Didn't happen that way here, using a Pentium 4-M and ATI Radeon video card,
only has increased jaggies due to the AA depth of 1. However, the AA method
1 blockiness did occur when I checked that.

Rendered using the regular beta 11c executable and saw the same results...
method 2 okay, method 1 not.

Bob