POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunscape WIP updated : Re: Sunscape WIP updated Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunscape WIP updated
From: Spock
Date: 14 Feb 2006 10:48:03
Message: <43f1fbb3$1@news.povray.org>
Always willing to give my opinion (whether you asked for it or not :-)

1. The composition is fantastic.

2. I assume the snowman is looking at the sunset with me, so he doesn't
need features.  In fact I think he looks best without arms since they
are more comic book than reality.

3. There is a strange horizontal line in the trees above the snowman's
head...  looks like the snow is only on the bottom half of the trees.

4. The new sky is wonderful.

In fact everything is wonderful.  This is one of the most vibrant and
compelling images posted to this group in a long time.  Thank you!