POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunscape WIP updated : Re: Sunscape WIP updated Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunscape WIP updated
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 14 Feb 2006 10:00:20
Message: <43f1f084$1@news.povray.org>
Wow, you're image looks very promising! There's little I can find to
nitpick but here we go: As others already pointed out the trees are too
regular. Aside from that, the snow looks a bit strange, but I can't
really tell why. The ground in the foreground could be a bit less bumpy
and the details in the snow a bit softer (highlights also). Right now it
looks very hard and frozen.

Keep up the good work!
Florian