POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunscape WIP updated : Re: Sunscape WIP updated Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunscape WIP updated
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 14 Feb 2006 08:13:00
Message: <43f1d75c$1@news.povray.org>
s.day wrote:
> I have added the snow to the trees and decided to put a fence in (not added
> the final texture to this or the trees yet). Also I have adjusted the
> colours of the sky a bit (not sure if it is better of worse as it depends
> on the angle at which you view it on my LCD). Still need to give the poor
> old snowman a face and some arms..
>
> Any comments welcome
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sean

Just... nice.

Wow. I'm impressed. I can almost feel the chill of the air and the
warmth of the sun hitting my face with this image.

The only criticism I can give is the trees in the background are still a
bit regular in their spacing (Possibly add a bit of jitter to the macro
thats placing the tress?)
--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!