POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Knot world : Re: Knot world Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Knot world
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 13 Feb 2006 13:48:45
Message: <43f0d48d$1@news.povray.org>
I really like where you're taking this. The image already has a nice
atmosphere, so there's little I can nitpick at. One thing is that I'd
add more knots in the distance - to me it seems that the front knot is
some kind of a planet, with the upper knot being a moon or something
similar. It doesn't feel 100% right, though, because the front knot is
so small (too small to be a planet). So if you add more knots on the
"surface" of the planet, it'll look better (IMHO) - if that's the same
idea you got with the image, of course :)

Florian